Virtual Talent Show (REVISED DEADLINE)
Do you have a talent you’ve been wanting to share with the world but just can’t muster the courage or find the opportunity to get up in front of a crowd? Now is your chance. N.C. Cooperative Extension in Currituck County will be hosting a virtual talent show in conjunction with the Fall Family Fun: An Online Fair Event. Sing your song, do your dance, play an instrument, tell your jokes!
This virtual talent show will have youth and adult divisions and is open to individual and team submissions. Submissions will be compiled and released on the Fall Family Fun website so that fairgoers can vote for their favorite acts. Four youth acts from Currituck will be chosen (by a panel of judges) to represent our County at the 2020 “North Carolina State 4-H Entertains Contest.” Youth teams going on to state competition must be from the same family. (If entered by September 21st).
To enter, sign up for the Fall Family Fun: An Online Fair Event at https://currituckfallfair.eventbrite.com. Once registered, fill out either the youth or adult form for the virtual talent show and upload your act. Entries will be accepted until September 21, 2020, at 8 a.m.
- An entry consists of participants providing a video entry of a vocal singing, instrumental, musical theatre, dance, dramatic performance, etc. All entries, including music, lyrics, and costumes, must be age-appropriate and family-friendly.
- Participants can submit an individual or group.
- Performances may not be longer than 2 minutes in length, and any performance submitted in excess will be reduced to the first 2 minutes submitted.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per participant.
- Performers are encouraged to create and upload their submissions from the safety of their homes, and virtual-group productions are encouraged.
If you have questions or need accommodations for persons with disabilities please contact Cameron Lowe at 252-232-2261 or email email@example.com no later than five business days prior to the event.