Currituck 4-H Clubs
Your local county 4-H agent is your key to getting started in 4-H. They can tell you what clubs already exist in your county, what projects are being worked on, how to start a new club, or how to participate on your own. Contact us for more information – (252) 232-2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLOVER KIDS – Cloverbud Club
- CURRITUCK COUNTY SHARP SHOOTERS – Shooting Sports
- CURRITUCK S.T.E.A.M PUNKS – Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math
- KIDS IN THE KITCHEN – Cooking Club
- ROBO RAPTORS – Lego EV3 Club
- SANDY STIRRUPS – Horse Club
- SEEKING SUCCESS – Horse Club
- WOLF PACK – Horse Club
Start a 4-H Club!
We welcome the opportunity for additional clubs within Currituck County! A club requires at least 5 youth from 3 different families and a caring adult volunteer.
Clubs can cover a wide range of topics such as science, livestock, horses, service projects, robotics, art, etc.
Potential Club Topics (4-H Leaders Needed):
- Photography Club
- (Cloverbud Club for ages 5-7)
- SPIN Club: Choose a topic and lead a club for 6 weeks instead of a full year!
- Community Club: Focused on Currituck County and the creation of a service project to be enacted throughout the year.
- Horse Club
- Shooting Sports
- Environmental Education: Utilize the natural environment in Currituck County by learning about environmental sciences, coastal restoration, living shorelines, and more.