Join Currituck 4-H
Who Needs to Enroll in 4-H Online:
What Do I Need to Enroll:
To enroll through the 4-H Online system, you need a computer or tablet, Internet access, a valid email address, and a web browser. Suggested web browsers are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. *Internet Explorer is not compatible with the 4-H Online website.
Where Do I Enroll:
More About 4-H Online & Security:
Creating A New Family Profile:
- Denote if you belong to or are affiliated with a Military 4-H Club, Select Your Primary *County of Participation, Email, Last Name, and you will need to create an Account Password. *Youth members who participate in more than one county 4-H program can have additional counties added once their family profile is established.
- Once you’ve created your Family Profile you will have the option to “Add A New Family Member” via the drop-down box: Select “Youth” and/or ADD “Adult.”
- Youth: Denotes “Youth Members,” ages of 5–18, who want to join North Carolina 4-H. *Within their individual Youth Profile – a youth can denote if they serve as a volunteer.
- Adult: Denotes “4-H Volunteers.” Please Note: Adult profiles in the 4-H Online system are for “4-H Volunteers.” – An adult profile should NOT be established for a parent or guardian.
- N.C. 4-H recognizes that we have active youth volunteers who themselves are NOT members of 4-H. *Youth volunteers who are NOT members of 4-H should select “Adult” from the “Add A New Family Member” drop-down box and complete the application.
What Happens If I Start a Family Profile
And Don’t Complete It:
- When you “submit” a youth or adult profile the information is sent directly to your local 4-H agent for review and approval. Once your profile has been reviewed and your local 4-H agent approves it within the system, you should receive an email notification (sent to the Family email address established during the account set-up).