Spring and Summer Lawn Care
N.C. Cooperative Extension, Currituck County Center is hosting a Spring and Summer Lawncare course “in-person” on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, from 10– 11:30 a.m. and again from 2–3:30 p.m. For those of you that are working or are unable to attend either of the “in-person” courses, we are offering it online via Zoom from 6 to 7:30 p.m. This course is free and open to the public.
The course will cover:
- Local soil types and soil sampling
- Characteristics of local grasses
- Establishing a new lawn
- Preemergence and postemergence herbicide
- Spring and Summer maintenance
Due to the current restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we only have nine openings for each time slot. Register separately online using the following links:
- “In-person” 10–11:30 a.m. Spring and Summer Lawncare10 a.m.
- “In-person” 2–3:30 p.m. Spring and Summer Lawncare 2 p.m.
- Online via. Zoom 6–7:30 p.m. Spring and Summer Lawncare Online
If you have questions about these events, or if you need accommodations for persons with disabilities please contact Chris Blaha at 252-232-2262 or email email@example.com no later than three business days before the event.