Students will learn techniques and strategies for improving their ACT score through 30 hours of class participation, homework, and participation in 4 practice tests. Courses are taught by NC 4-H Extension Professionals trained by The Princeton Review. Course fees are supplemented by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at North Carolina State University. This is a virtual/online class and students will need access to the internet to participate in a virtual platform such as Zoom.
As part of the course, students will receive:
- 4 ACT practice exams with score analysis and breakdown
- The Princeton Review ACT study manual
- The Princeton Review 1,460 Practice Question manual
- The Selective College Admissions booklet
- Student Portal Account with The Princeton Review
For more information, contact Sherry Fischlschweiger at Sherry_Fischlschweiger@ncsu.edu or by calling (252) 232 2261.